All versionsSee all
Windows operating systems provide you with a default image viewer. Unfortunately, it's quite limited when it comes to the amount of useful features it has to offer. For this reason, programs like ImageGlass were developed.
This free application works with a wide variety of image formats, allows you to preview your pictures in slideshow mode, and offers you a simple way to immediately print photos. What's more, it's packed with a built-in image converter that lets you choose between multiple output profiles.
A good thing is that you can install extensions to this program if needed. They can be downloaded from the homepage of the developer and installed within moments.
The utility also lets you rotate the imported photos with just a few clicks. Unfortunately, this is the only image editing options you have access to. You cannot annotate pictures, resize them, etc.
Furthermore, you can share your photos to only one service (Facebook). The application doesn't provide you with options to share pictures via email or other social networking services.
Still, this program is open source. So, you have nothing to lose if you decide to give it a try.
- Works with various image formats
- Comes with a built-in image converter
- Provides you with a quick way to print your pictures or post them on your Facebook page
- Lets you view your images in slideshow mode
- Lets you share your pictures only to your Facebook account
- Brings only one image editing option